Friday, July 27, 2012

Media Management

Today was a big day for managing the data this project has accumulated thus far. I started today off by copying some disks as part of a side project for the department. Then I decided it was about time to go through all of the uploads on VoiceThread to check for any errors or problems with any of the media files uploaded so far. Comment if you see an issue that I should address. After that I started working on Julian Newman's oral histories. There are four disks so it may take quite a while to get through everything. Keep checking back and I should have something for you next week.

Our Regional History Librarian is home sick today and will hopefully be back either tomorrow or sometime next week. She just started a few new prescriptions to help her recover from her surgery.

Here is your weekly photo to enjoy:


See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment