Wednesday, August 1, 2012

VoiceThread is currently finalized

Our work on VoiceThread is finished for the time being. We have uploaded 19 sections each composed of 2-18 audio-dubbed slides. So much content should satisfy the general public's need for information for some time. If you absolutely can't wait to see what else we have on the early history of our valley, you can come visit the Regional History Department and browse our massive archive of original and duplicate documents. It's a great place to do some history research!

I will continue to update this blog with my projects I am currently working on. Although you can't see some of the new happenings, you can still get an idea of what happens in this department. If you feel like contributing to the cause, we are always looking for volunteers and resources.

Here is another photo for today. I think that this is a section to which I will continue to post photos, even if I run out of edited photos, so that there is some sort of graphical representation of the work done here:


Thanks!

-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment