Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Day of Scanning

Well today was probably the most monotonous day I think I have had so far. I spent most of my day copying 89 pages from that ledger dating from 1915 to 1986. I still have about one more day before I finish this one, but the end is in sight!

I'm still checking in on the VoiceThread feed and doing some consistency checks. If you know of anything that needs changed, feel free to drop off a comment and we will get to it!

Here is another photo for today:


Now this is a photo that I have not edited at all. I posted this to show the quality of the photos before I do a bit of work on them. I also just really like this photo because the shadow makes it look like this sheep is jumping straight up into the air.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment