Friday, August 3, 2012

Starting work with Documents

After quite a bit of audio work, all of the Breckenridge oral histories have been formatted in their full and complete form and are ready to be uploaded to our archives. This coming week is my last week and I'm going to be doing consistency checks. If you have any comments or concerns about the work on the project, this is the time to make them!

I've started working on some of the documents stored in our vault here in the Regional History Department. The documents that I am working on date back to 1915 and are really cool to work with. People had big flowing handwriting back in the day and these old documents are practically pieces of artwork. I'm formatting these documents into one PDF file that can also be uploaded to our records when the time comes.

Here is another great photo from back in the day:


Thanks again and see you all tomorrow and next week!

-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment