Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Day of Maintainance

Today was a major maintenance day for the blog and VoiceThread site content.

First, advertising for the blog has been updated to be more prevalent. Previously, the advertising was extremely sub par as it had almost nothing to do with the content featured in the blog. Hopefully this will promote a less disconcerting experience.

Next, all VoiceThread website updates have been completely removed and re-posted due to a thread authorship issue. Now all threads should say that they are by Miriam Breckenridge and copyright information should display as a comment before the oral histories. This took some time and I apologize if someone's experience was adversely effected.

Third, I spent some time today reading through the oral history of Mary Newman Ostrander. Her history will not be posted for a while as I need to compile sound clips and information before I can post. Tomorrow I will be posting a new oral history so check in tomorrow after 5 pm MST.

Finally, I have been going through more of Miriam Breckenridge's photos and retouching them. There is so much information to uncover in these old photos! Maybe I can post some of them in the future...

I'll be keeping everyone updated as the week moves on.

No comments:

Post a Comment