Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Complete Story of Bud Purdy

A brand new section has been completely uploaded to VoiceThread.com! It's a section featuring the oral history of Bud Purdy. The collection of oral histories I am uploading were donated to the Community Library by Miriam Breckenridge and this new section marks the half way point through all of the oral histories. Bud talks about everything from management of public lands to the Kilpatrick Brothers' Empire to shootouts in the early days of Shoshone. It's very exciting and interesting stuff, so check it out!!

I'm going to try to push through two sections in one day tomorrow so keep an eye open on our VoiceThread selection under "community library RHD." I got Bud's section up fairly early today, so I spent the rest of the day compiling resources and editing photos to go in the next two sections. I'm going to finish off this update by showing another recently edited photo from our collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment